Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Anyone know where I can find the original Jem77fp pink lined case for it??? Searching everywhere with NO luck even their website:(
Probably difficult to find on its own, as most people are looking for that guitar as to that case. And if someone DOES have the case, then they have it for that specific guitar and are not likey to sell the case by itself.

Probably a dumb question but,
have you considered the latest case Ibanez uses for Jems, JS's & RG models? If you've already explored this option, then by all means forgive me, move on, and maybe somone can find a viable answer for you.

However... this is the Ibanez M300C case, and unless you can find your specific case without the axe in it, this is probably your only option from Ibanez (can't speak for other case makers...).

As you can see, it's a beautiful case that's also made out of a very durable plastic/resin, and is tough as nails. Additionally, it's a very attractive case.

It has a very nice, tight fit, perfect for your Jem (or mine, haha). This case allows for ZERO PLAY in your case. No sliding around, no funny monkey business. The guitar (Jem77) rests securly in any given degree. It protects your precious Jem while being multifunctional as well.

Plenty of room for all of your accessories. They don't slip or slide anywhere either...

Finally, as you can see, the inside top is just as molded as the inside bottom.

Billbill, I know that this is probably not news to you, but I figured I'd post it just the same. Why? Here's why - I've got an Ibby (Ibanez) Radius 540 LTD. Great guitar, stunning axe, TERRIBLE CASE. It slides around in the case. I looked around for a suitable replacement case, and it turns out the the M300C fits that guitar PERFECTLY. I'll be buying one shortly.

Ok Billbill, I hope this helps!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Probably difficult to find on its own, as most people are looking for that guitar as to that case. And if someone DOES have the case, then they have it for that specific guitar and are not likey to sell the case by itself.

Probably a dumb question but,
have you considered the latest case Ibanez uses for Jems, JS's & RG models? If you've already explored this option, then by all means forgive me, move on, and maybe somone can find a viable answer for you.

However... this is the Ibanez M300C case, and unless you can find your specific case without the axe in it, this is probably your only option from Ibanez (can't speak for other case makers...).

As you can see, it's a beautiful case that's also made out of a very durable plastic/resin, and is tough as nails. Additionally, it's a very attractive case.

It has a ver nice, tight fit, perfect for your Jem (or mine, haha). This case allows for ZERO PLAY in your case. No sliding around, no funny monkey business. The guitar (Jem77) rests securly in any given degree. It protects your precious Jem while being multifunctional as well.

Plenty of room for all of your accessories. They don't slip or slide anywhere either...

Finally, as you can see, the inside top is just as molded as the inside bottom.

Billbill, I know that this is probably not news to you, but I figured I'd post it just the same. Why? Here's why - I've got an Ibby (Ibanez) Radius 540 LTD. Great guitar, stunning axe, TERRIBLE CASE. It slides around in the case. I looked around for a suitable replacement case, and it turns out the the M300C fits that guitar PERFECTLY. I'll be buying one shortly.

Ok Billbill, I hope this helps!
Wow man great example and detailed info, and overall, great write up on that M300C case! I think I just might order one. Thanks for your input I greatly appreciate it! \m/

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wow man great example and detailed info, and overall, great write up on that M300C case! I think I just might order one. Thanks for your input I greatly appreciate it! \m/
F-N' A Holmes, I'm glad this was helpful for you. I have more images if you like. The M300C costs $149.99 from anywhere, like Amazon, SweetWater, Gutiar Center, eBay, and your local music store. You cannot go wrong with this case... it's a BEAST!!! Glad to be of service!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts