Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of those basswood ebay Jem bodies laying around that I bought a few years ago and never did anything with, as well as an old RG donor guitar to fill out the parts. Thinking of finishing it up and wanted to do something kind of fun with it. This is what I came up with.

Feel free to make fun of me :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hah, it's very funny, but also very "80's" style. If you left out spongebobs face people might not laugh, it looks cool enough :)

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I'm thinking to have airbrush angry bird or tom&jerry graphic on my son's S540... but since he's 4 years old, and his interest is changing all the time, I don't know...
today is angry bird, who knows what is his fav tomorrow?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Sorry to spam your thread with 4 posts in a row last night It was past my bedtime and I was super tired and not thinking clearly (although some may call this super creative mode).

·
Registered
57 Posts
This idea is absolutely awesome, I would so 'shred the hell' outa that guitar. I'd have no issue playing that on stage or anywhere else for that matter.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
I'd find a way to work Patrick in, maybe on the back.
I know, do the back all Pink with Patrick on it!

You could do a second one of Mr. Krabs, it would be called, "The Krabs O'caster!"

A friend of mine did a KFC guitar.
We called it, "The Chicken O'caster"

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
This is awesome!!! No making fun of you from me.

I'd love to see the fret marker dots (yellow bubbles??) changed to krabby patties!!!

I'd also do the burst in pink...not black.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts