Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wsup,

I just sold my IBANEZ JEM777SK, here's a break down of how it went and how much it went for.

Let me know what you think?
Andy

·
Registered
216 Posts
I only have 3 guitars that have appreciated. I have a 1979 Fender Strat Hardtail, a 1979 Guild S300D, and a Brian May Replica. But I buy em to play em. Gently on the 79’s. All of my other guitars have depreciated.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have 3 guitars that have appreciated. I have a 1979 Fender Strat Hardtail, a 1979 Guild S300D, and a Brian May Replica. But I buy em to play em. Gently on the 79’s. All of my other guitars have depreciated.
Thank you for watching! It is def something that weighs heavily on my mind. I don't know if guitars should be an investment as some are so well made that they deserve to be played

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thank you for watching! It is def something that weighs heavily on my mind. I don't know if guitars should be an investment as some are so well made that they deserve to be played
Well I can’t take them with me, so even my 3 most valuable guitars get played, but gently. When I die my son can do with them what he pleases. I can’t take em’ with me. I hope he keeps the 79’s, but the rest he can sell. I have a few other instruments like basses and a couple of ukuleles and mandolins. He would have to know what he is doing with the Brian May replica As far as maintenance. He could get 8 to 10K for it now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I can’t take them with me, so even my 3 most valuable guitars get played, but gently. When I die my son can do with them what he pleases. I can’t take em’ with me. I hope he keeps the 79’s, but the rest he can sell. I have a few other instruments like basses and a couple of ukuleles and mandolins. He would have to know what he is doing with the Brian May replica As far as maintenance. He could get 8 to 10K for it now.
wow, those are fantastic instruments... you got a great point tho... we cant take them with us

1 - 5 of 5 Posts