Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was told USA could be as late as September/October for some orders... dunno if this is right, or if it affects Canada

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There your go then..... so if your lucky.... you'll get it just as the 2019 models start to leak out :/

·
Vendor
26,493 Posts
My pair just arrived today. How many did they build?

Brett
Of all the collectors I thought you got the memo!

>Ibanez continues with its new policy of not revealing production numbers on any Limited Edition models, but will only reveal how many will be available in your country. I have commented about this policy elsewhere but rest assured they are extremely Limited, for whatever reason, with 2 available per territory [the warehouses received the lions share in the US again], I was told there will be about 50 of them in the US.

That number has increased. I'd estimate it'll be in the 60's for the US. Definitely far from the hundreds of 10ths in the US.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Of all the collectors I thought you got the memo!

>Ibanez continues with its new policy of not revealing production numbers on any Limited Edition models, but will only reveal how many will be available in your country. I have commented about this policy elsewhere but rest assured they are extremely Limited, for whatever reason, with 2 available per territory [the warehouses received the lions share in the US again], I was told there will be about 50 of them in the US.

That number has increased. I'd estimate it'll be in the 60's for the US. Definitely far from the hundreds of 10ths in the US.
Good deal. I ordered two through my long term dealer (or I would obviously use Rich) and hoped to get 1. Two ended up with my name on them.

Thanks for the info Rich.

Brett

1 - 12 of 12 Posts