Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear all, it's me again. :) Now I am looking for all information about the Ibanez JS90th guitar, because there are nearly no information :-( about this beautiful guitar in the internet or in guitar magazines and I also never have seen the Ibanez JS90th in one Ibanez catalog (I have only seen the JS10th in the 1998 catalog) I would be very grateful for any information you can send me. E.g. Does anybody have the article about the Ibanez JS90th of the German magazine "Gitarre&Bass"?
Thank you so much for your help and have a nice week.:smile: Ciao Mike

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
Ebony Fretboard, usually edge tremolo, some are lopro. Doesn't have the skunk stripe in the neck and everything else is the same as the specs were for 1998 JS1000s. And obviously the paint job and matching headstock

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello OCDemon, thank you very much for your fast answer. Do you also maybe know the exact fretwire/material of the JS90th, because they do not have the 6105 fretwire like the JS1000 etc. guitars. Thank you very much for your help.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately it is not the 6105 fretwire (JS1000, etc.) :-( and I cannot find any information about this material. If anybody knows the exact fretwire of the Ibanez JS90: I would be very grateful for every information. :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the confusion, but I believe that I found the solution for the Ibanez JS90th fretwire. Ibanez does not use the Dunlop 6105 fretwire, but the Warmoth 6105 fretwire and I guess that the Dunlop and the Warmoth fretwire are slightly different. Thank you very much for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts