Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Ah man....Just sold mine. I painted it an eye splitting neon orange, and really just upgraded the bridge and tuners. Fun little guitar to play and the pickups weren't half bad!....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Was gonna buy my son one of these but was told they have massive tuning problems... is that true anyone.
Yes, my Mikro had crummy tuners. I bought some Planet Waves Auto-Trim locking tuners to replace them - was stupid - didn't pay attention to the shaft size so I had to bore a larger hole for them to fit. BUT the new tuners weren't that expensive and now it stays in tune all the time. When I take the Infinity pickups out of my RG350MYE I plan to put them in here (if nothing else - just for more soldering practice).

Yes, I also noticed that this should be moved to the "Ibanez guitars" forum.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
i changed the original 'crappytuners' in my Mikro. i bought some Jackson tuners (Gotoh style) and now the guitar works better... but i had to fix the holes first.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thought about getting one of these in Neon Green at my local shop for a travel guitar. Now they're gone and i'm kicking myself =/

·
Registered
2 Posts
if this is worst small guitar, what must then be the other brands 'cause everyone says this is the best small guitar on the market?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts