Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I Just recently gave my gitar some more attention, my father bought this new back in 78. All i know is the serial number kz80273. There are so many models I cant figure this out. The reason being i really want the backplate thats missing. And some New parts. Its complete and I use it everyday, Just beat up. I Also actually believed i had an les paul standard all this time馃槄 Also wondering if i should buy New pickups. Could p90 work? The photos clearly show its been repainted some time and I want to fix that, originally Black with the White line. Probably not Worth everything but it got more value to us than money.

Attachments

Registered
Pickup rings and the like should be easy enough to find, they are typically a standard fitment. With regards to backplate, it may be easiest to make one yourself, making a tracing of the stock backplate and using that as a template on some plastic, cutting and sanding to shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.