Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Ibanez RG 450. Has various dings like most of these get on the edges. The guitar actually looks better in person...The neck on this guitar is awesome and the frets are in great shape. The tremolo is a Low TRS and works perfectly fine, AND stays in tune. I am trying to locate a tremolo bar for it...This is a great player. If you don't mind some dings and want a great playing and sounding guitar with MIJ quality...this is it. :thu: I am asking $285 shipped (U.S.) and will consider shipping outside of the U.S. for extra. I will consider partial trades, but I really need cash more than anything. Open to partial trades + cash also. Everything is negotiable... so make me an offer. Cash talks. I do accept paypal or USPS money orders. I really need to sell off some things to fund my last semester of nursing school... so MUST GO. If you have cash MAKE ME AN OFFER! I have tons of references online selling and trading gear.

Will sell it without the pickups for a discount. (I can use them in another project)

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am asking $285 shipped (U.S.) and will consider shipping outside of the U.S. for extra. I will consider partial trades, but I really need cash more than anything. Open to partial trades + cash also. Everything is negotiable... so make me an offer. Cash talks. I do accept paypal or USPS money orders. If you have cash MAKE ME AN OFFER! I have tons of references online selling and trading gear.

Will sell it without the pickups for a discount. (I can use them in another project)

His price is $285 shipped.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Willing to negotiate a sale price. Make me an offer. Money talks! Really need to move some gear...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gotta move this. Need $250 shipped in the U.S. --- Or $300 shipped to UK or?

This is a great deal... This guitar RIPS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts