Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gear/Guitar Wanted: Ibanez RG 7620 -or- 7420
Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc): Case would be nice.
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Queen Creek, Arizona
International OK?: US only please.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): ebay or iTrader. If possible, I would prefer you listing the item as a private auction on ebay and then just send me the link with a "buy it now" or just accept my bid of whatever price we agree upon. I feel safer dealing through ebay and paypal, no offense to anyone here. I can include the seller fees you incur in the final price we agree to if needed.)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Let's see what you got! Looking to spend somewhere between $200-$500 depending on what's out there and offered. On a tight budget.

I'm not a fan of all black guitars, so other colors (Vampire Kiss, Magenta Crush/Pink, white, blue, green, silver, etc.) are all preferred. But I won't turn down a black guitar if the price is right.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much are you willing to spend for VKISS 7620?
Depending on the condition and if there are any mods done to it, somewhere between $400-$600. Do you have one for sale? If so, feel free to post pics here or send me a PM. Name your price and we can go from there. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh snap, I see you're in arizona too! What part, perhaps we could make this deal local so there's no shipping involved. I'm in Chandler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts