Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing this bad boy for the last hour or so...Plays and sounds excellent. This is a Japanese Fujigen made version (the good ones). Awesome neck. No issues with frets or wear. Electronics work perfectly. This thing has great tone and sustain... and does heavy REALLY REALLY well. THICK and RICH tone. Some noob scratched it up with words "sin" and "hate" and some roman numerals... Somebody used touch-up paint over the word "sin". No major dents or gouges or anything... just paint scratches and the typical chipped finish on the edges. I may end up giving this one a special custom paint job if I don't sell it quickly. Pics up NOW... email me at [email protected]

Ibanez RG7321 7-String Electric Guitar Features:

More MF info here - http://guitars.***************.com/product/Ibanez-RG7321-7String-Electric-Guitar?sku=519787

Asking $250/trades

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts
Re: Ibanez RG 7321 ... 7 String For Sale... Maybe Trade

That's a 7621, not a 7321. Editing your title :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For those who I have not spoke to via PM or Email... I was obviously mistaken on the model of this one... as I am a n00b to 7 strings. Obviously this one retailed originally for double what the other one does...which is probably why I got about a dozen PMs or emails in an hour. :p

In light of this, I am asking $350 paypal or money order or trades of similar value. I have a couple of people seriously interested right now in working a trade or sale. I can add other gear to even out a trade that is of greater value. Open to offers. You can email me directly at djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net

Thanks for understanding...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts