Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so I am trying my hand at a 'youtube' show just for fun. For my first episode I just went through my small (but choice!) Ibanez RG collection. I had intended on doing a tutorial on changing out pickups, but that will come later. Anyway, I hope to do many reviews and tutorials, which I will be posting as I go.

Thanks for watching!

Cam

Here is the link:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! The 550DX's just seem to fit me like a glove; killer guitars! I'll be doing more videos soon. I have ideas for gear reviews, technical tutorials, guitar technique ideas, misc stuff; hopefully stuff that people will enjoy and get something out of. Suggestions, criticism, ideas welcome!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
the second rg550 mint was mine i sold it to a guy here on jemsite (sirshredsalot )and he sold it to you on 3bay. nice.
the stud bushings for the trem were pulled out badly right?
i still have the backplates if you need them ., they came off that one. 20.00 p.m.
i also have pics of it in its mint untouched state if you want those. i found it in georgia untouched. my woman made me sell it and shes gone now go figure.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nice collection. I really love the purple 550 and the fact that they all have a starwars sticker on the back.

I too lack a 550, but the only guitar I have right now is a 321mh.

·
Registered
121 Posts
HAHA, I have some pretty similar guitars. I have a lb 550 with blue pickguard like yours as well as a white 2550. Along with another 10 or so 550's and 570's lol. I have an addiction problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts