Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Wanted some opinions on the value of a 2002 rg 1570 prestige with modifications. (have heard 2002 is best year for prestiges). The modifcations are basically a brand ne pickup configuration. They are:

Neck:pAF Pro
Middle: SH-3 i think, i have asked the guy whether it was actually a hs-3 that he mispelt but probably is a stag mag
Bridge:Evolution Bridge

After extensive research on international shipping he's finally found a company that can do it cheap:D. He's now asking only $635 inc. shipping to the UK. I'm looking for good value, and this may be a steal.
Please give me your opinions as compared to you wise jemiste guitarists, I'm a complete novice. The guitar has 2 dings. I've attached some pics.
Thanks

http://imageshack.us/g/402/img7748q.jpg/

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Alternatively, I could hold out until a nice rg3120 comes along. What do you guys think?
There are a few 3120s in our classifieds--I've seen violet and blue ones in there.

As far as value of your 1570--depending on condition, around $600.00-650.00 in pristine shape with original hardshell case and case candy plus the upgraded pickups.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are a few 3120s in our classifieds--I've seen violet and blue ones in there.

As far as value of your 1570--depending on condition, around $600.00-650.00 in pristine shape with original hardshell case and case candy plus the upgraded pickups.
Thanks for the reply. Therefore, do you think this is a step, or just an average offer. I've not seen any in the classifields( except 1) but that would be amazing if I could get my hands on one. Any links appreciated
thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you think I could find a rg3120 in my price range of $600-$660?
By the way the value of the rg1570 is for buying, not to sell.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts