Selling my RG7421PB 7-string... I bought this to try a 7 string, but never really got the hang of it. Bought it in fairly rough shape and thought it would be a good refinish project if I enjoyed playing it, but due to moving I need to let it go. The guitar plays fine and works great, but as you can see in the pictures has a lot of wear on the body. Severe buckle rash on the back, finish wear around the knobs and bridge pickup, minor wear on the forearm rest area, and finish wear around the back of the body edges. Also, it is missing 3 of the 7 string-through-body ferrules, as highlighted in red in the 5th picture. These are cheap and easy to replace, $7.99 for a set on ebay. Neck is in great shape and frets have some wear, but a lot of life left in them. Included are a set of GHS Boomer strings and DiMarzio clip lock strap as pictured. I do not have a case for it, but will pack well in a guitar box. Any questions, please feel free to ask. (I can send higher resolution pics if needed)

I have this for sale on Reverb for a tad more due to fees, but wanted to offer it up here to the Ibanez core as... $225 shipped in the continental US. Going Cheap!!