Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I got a proposal to buy a using Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige with case and keys, in very good condition from 2005 with Seymour Duncan EMTY AHB-3 Blackouts. Price is 900 $
My qeustion Is it profitable and worth this money? Ibanez stoped production in 2008 and I can`t find any information about then prices. What` s more - Is this guitar rare?

Thanks for help!

W

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got an 05 RGA121 for $450 a few days ago with case in good shape. They usually go on ebay for around $450-$650. All of the reviews I've always seen from everyone always said these were great guitars that stopped production too soon

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think $900 is too much, I bought mine new for less than that. They are great guitars and wish I would have kept mine but they aren't that hard to find on the used market. Like previous post said, $450-$650 is going price. If it's the crushed ruby finish, I would pay less, they seem to be the least desireable. For $900, it isn't going to be profitable and I wouldn't consider them rare.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi!

Thanks for help. But this guitar has a new picups Seymour Duncan Blackouts AHB-3 **** Thomson EMTY. Maybe that` s why price is 900 $.

Guitar (very good condition) 700$ + picups 199$ (ebay) give this price...

Thanks again I would think deeper about this "deal".

W

1 - 5 of 5 Posts