Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Ibanez RGA121 in Violin Flat VLF finish. The guitar has had the stock pickups replaced with active EMG's and a 3-way switch. The installation was professionally done, and is very clean (see pics). The EMG's sound awesome in this guitar, and the guitar has a distinct voice in each of the 3 switch positions.
The Prestige 5 piece Wizard neck is dead straight, and the polished frets show almost no visible wear. The neck and headstock and face of the guitar are in excellent condition, and have no scratches or dings. The back and rear edges show players wear and have some scratches and paint chips (see pics).
This guitar plays and sounds as good as any Ibanez I've owned - and I've had RG2550, RG770, RG1550, and the 20th Anniversary RG550 reissue. The Mahogany body coupled with the fixed Gibralter Plus bridge and the EMG's gives a deep, rich tone that overcomes the trebly sound that a lot of RG's seem to suffer from.
The guitar comes with a thickly padded gig bag in excellent shape, and will be securely packed for shipping.
Shipping to continental US only, thanks.
$575 includes shipping via FedEx, if you use PayPal "gift" option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.