1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:
Ibanez RGUSA Custom

Description & Condition:
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:18 am Post subject: IBANEZ RGUSA CUSTOM GUITAR FOR SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, Im selling my RGUSA Custom Ibanez and before I put it on **** I wanted to see if any of you guys would be interested in it? Im looking for $850.00 for it and I am including the case & shipping charges with insurance at no charge. I have added strap locks and black metal knobs to upgrade the look of it and I will send it out the day after you pay. It has a very minor ding in the back that is very unnoticable, but other than that its mint and plays wonderfully so please check out my pictures. I accept only PayPal ([email protected]) for payment

NOTE: Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions at all. My **** feedback is flawless (sonicteam2004) and I have been a valid PayPal member for 4 years now. Thanks so much and let me know if your interested.

LINKS TO THE GUITAR:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y5/Photo_here/ibanez USA Custom dead stock/

http://photobucket.com/albums/y5/Photo_here/ibanez RG USA 5-5-2005/

Asking Price: $850 Free Case | Free Shipping & Insurance

My Location:
Warrenville, Illinois

Terms of Sale/Purchase:
PayPal Only. Ships next day after payment accepted

Other Information:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Rather than lock, I'll await an e-mail from the seller explaining why 3 usernames are needed for the sale of this guitar etc.

Rob

JUST BUYERS BEWARE UNTIL THIS IS SORTED OUT

·
Registered
623 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Rob said:
...explaining why 3 usernames are needed for the sale of this guitar...
Rob... also note that first two listings indicate it was shipping from California, now it is shipping from Warrenville, IL.

Incedentally I just happen to live one town over from Warrenville, IL. I could be wrong, but I agree that it seems suspicous that this guitar has been listed 3 times now with the exact same photos and two completely different shipping origins.

My suggestion to Posin is to take some completely new, fresh photos which may help settle down the suspicous nature of this repeated posting.

Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Darkstar said:
My suggestion to Posin is to take some completely new, fresh photos which may help settle down the suspicous nature of this repeated posting.
D'OH!! Scratch that statement... he appears to have done that already. Sorry about that. Suppose it would help if I clicked on both photo links. :rolleyes:

Chris

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You were right the first time 'Darkstar'.

Both sets of pictures are from the previous two ads.

It's a shame 'cause it's a nice looking guitar but even if it is up-front then the actions of the seller have made it look suspicious.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Just use caution, I'm pretty sure any real seller would have replied etc, So i can only ask you all to leave the conversation out now, and use caution

Rob

p.s. Thanks for making my job that little bit easier guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts