Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there.
I was wondering if buying an Ibanez JS1200CA is a good idea considering I live on Mainland Britain?
If I am to buy one from anywhere I will have to have it delivered as there isn't a shop near me that can do one for a great price.
What are your thoughts guys?
Cheers.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Re: Ibanez Rules

I ordered an RG20th from Rich. It saved me money compared to a UK shop even taking into account shipping and import duty. Shipping via Fedex only took 3 or 4 days as well. Go for it you won't be disappointed

·
Registered
323 Posts

I bought my JS1200 from Rich.

Granted, it wasn't shipped across the pond.

Can't go wrong. His set-up and attention to detail make it well worthwhile. I gave mine a quick truss rod adjustment the day I got it, and have only fine tuned it since. In almost 3 months I haven't even had to loosen the lock nut. Everything was just dead on. Not a smudge or scratch on it anywhere. The very definition of Dead Mint.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts

A purchase from the big boy is a mighty smart decision!!;)

Rich is da man!!!

He's done it all......except improve upon his golf game :razz:

·
Registered
295 Posts

Highly recommended. Even with his great setup and shipping he beat the price I was going to spend at a store(which wouldnt have been set up well).

·
Vendor
26,431 Posts

Hey there.
I was wondering if buying an Ibanez JS1200CA is a good idea considering I live on Mainland Britain?
If I am to buy one from anywhere I will have to have it delivered as there isn't a shop near me that can do one for a great price.
What are your thoughts guys?
Cheers.
Simple choice really, great instrument, or just a guitar ;)

I think if you order from Rich you'll be pleasantly surprised.
He'd only be surprised if he was expecting a JEM ;)

In almost 3 months I haven't even had to loosen the lock nut. .
Probably long overdue for a string change ;)

He's done it all......except improve upon his golf game :razz:
Broke 90 twice this Summer ;)

·
Registered
323 Posts

Probably long overdue for a string change ;)
Big fan or the Ernie Ball string wipes. I've cleaned the strings after very single play and they've held up better than I expected.

I could still sell that guitar as Dead Mint, and I've played the crap out of it. I almost wrap myself in bubble wrap each time I touch her. I've got plenty left over from your packing job:wink:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts

I've had 3 or 4 guitars from Rich and as a UK buyer he was a first class seller. If you're in a market for an Ibanez, he's the man. Plus that set up of his IS that good ;)
Anyways, enough of the Rich love, I hate the guy really :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Didn't expect so many replies so quickly:p
Looks like i will be ordering from ibanez rules in a few weeks then.
Cheers dudes.

·
Registered
489 Posts

Just curious, but, why?
Forgive him, Rich...he doesn't know what he's wishing for.
;)

If Rich was an authorized Ibanez dealer, he probably wouldn't be allowed to sell half the stuff he sells, and he would be much more bound by pricing conventions. Not to mention that his stock would probably be limited and based on availability from the factories and/or Bensalem. As Rich is fully aware, I'm sure, waiting for Ibanez for anything is, at best, an exercise in pure, unadulterated frustration.

That's my perception of things, anyway...

·
Vendor
26,431 Posts

I was just curious ;)

But I guess this is as good a place as any to announce,

I am an Authorized Dealer now. Signed the paperwork last week. All open orders have been transferred over from my local dealer, and I'm about to make my first real order as, me. ;)

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts

I was just curious ;)

But I guess this is as good a place as any to announce,

I am an Authorized Dealer now. Signed the paperwork last week. All open orders have been transferred over from my local dealer, and I'm about to make my first real order as, me. ;)
C O N T R A T S

:) ...glen

1 - 20 of 63 Posts