Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a curious question Rich, It seems your used inventory has dried up. Are you getting out of reselling the used high end stuff? :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Iv'e also noticed this and been checking everyday sicne my UV777GR got sold (I wanted it alot) but no new JEM's or Universes in awhile!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I've just brought a 2004 7VWH off Rich, delivered two days ago. Thanks dude, loving it :D
Also think he's a very busy aswell bud.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
ESPEXPLORER351D said:
Just wondering Gurj, how much did you pay for your Jem including shipping? did you get any customs?
Paid $1975 in total. I haven't received the customs invoice yet ;)

The 7v was minty mint dude aswell.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Jem7RB MK said:
"cough" Depends on how it comes in the country :)

Rob
Don't know what you mean bro :D

I will be paying something though, some holding charges and some tax I think.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Jem7RB MK said:
"cough" Depends on how it comes in the country :)

Rob
had myself a little moral debate when i was importing mine... the way i figured it, sure, i could save some money by declaring it a return-from-repair or whatever, but i was just as likely to become some sort of cautionary tale on this forum by being the guy who got caught out and lost his new guitar!

·
Vendor
26,384 Posts
I was trying to get it finished before I published it, but, "finished" just may never happen, so I just overwrote it with the updated page. Finished or not, it's up ;)

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
moro said:
Damn, that GMC makes me want to cry. What the hell do you have to do to get a guitar that dirty?!
I hate to think dude. And imagine sanding the neck down WHILST it was still on the body :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts