Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.k. lets try this again.

PRICE REDUCED!! $1000 FIRM!!!

Ibanez Universe, 1999 UV777BK(7 String), Black w/binding on body and fretboard 24 fret, rosewood fretboard with pyramid inlays, one piece maple neck & Basswood body. HSH(hum-sing-hum) Dimarzio Blaze pups(factory pups), 5 way selector switch, Chrome hardware, Double locking, Lo-Pro Edge bridge.

Guitar is in good-great condition. It's a player(meaning it's not a case queen). I haven't gigged with it, it's been played strictly at home since I've owned it. Bought it used though, and it does have some minor scratches on the body and obviously the pickguard where you hand rests. Body has a few dings and chips, nothing major. Guitar plays flawlessly and the action is great. Hate to get rid of it, but I'm thinning the herd and this one just hangs on the wall anymore. Comes with Ibanez UV1000C case(standard for Universe guitars) and whammy bar.

I'm asking $1000 FIRM!! w/case, buyer pays shipping..... Will only ship to Lower 48 USA

CASH ONLY and NO TRADES

Thanks,
Jason

More photos upon request. Serious buyers please.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7198/universe1c.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8774/universe3.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8135/universe4.jpg

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
Sorry for the slight conversation in the classifieds, but this is relevant to the ad. Why are you only shipping to the lower 48? UPS, FedEx and USPS all ship to Alaska--and since the buyer is paying shipping anyway, why not ship it up here?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the slight conversation in the classifieds, but this is relevant to the ad. Why are you only shipping to the lower 48? UPS, FedEx and USPS all ship to Alaska--and since the buyer is paying shipping anyway, why not ship it up here?
O.k. shipping to USA only. :)

Only reason I usually post Lower 48, is shipping to AK or Hawaii will cost more than usually the standard $40-$50. Once you start heading out of the country(and yeah I know Alaska is US) prices start to jump. Most international buyers wouldn't be interested in paying $200+ for shipping(i.e. Europe).

Hell man, I'll ship it up there, if you're interested in it. :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No longer for sale. Also here's a little FYI for you flakes when it comes to doing business. A simple "I'm not interested" or "I think I'll keep looking around" would suffice. I'm sick and tired of sending out pics to people when they request them, only to hear nothing back after the fact.

At least Alaska Bat had common decency and the professionalism say he couldn't make the deal work at the time. Which I'm totally cool with and respect people more when they at least have some communication in the matter. Alaska Bat is a good guy and would do business with him in the future should it happen, at least he knows how to show a professional attitude.

To the rest of you flakejobs, if you can't afford it or don't want to buy it, then don't ask for pictures of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.