Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
i agree, there's no reason why we should have to ask for ibanez type features at other custom shops. Don't get me wrong there's a bunch of great shops out there! (jeremy i'm looking in your direction.) I think that their talents would be better spent working and expanding their own designs. Ibanez bring back your shop!!!!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
If Dean guitars are letting people team up and design a guitar, then Ibanez should do it, obviously Ibanez need committed buyers to pay upfront, I would.

Come on Ibanez, before Ibanezers becomer Deaners

·
Registered
164 Posts
GUYS... I am SO SO LUCKY to have one!!! Again, I do not know how to post pictures or I would!!
I am living in the Bay Area and need a great web guy, but not have found one yet..

My USA CUSTOM IS Gold/copper- no picguard, made 90-91 and plays so incredible.
I think the really cool thing is on the back plate where the neck bolts on, it is all embossed and raised lettering! I have never ever seen that and it is saying USA on it and all-
The trem I have for free floating and set it up great. It stays in tune and it is cool How the strings fall off of the fret board and then I can go way up high, and go back into position with it perfectly still in tune-
I filmed a video recently for a company affiliate of D'Addario, and hopefully I can obtain this video to show the guitar and you guys how it plays-
Yes, I never will sell it, unlesss something happens to me and I can no longer play-
Amy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts