Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted they were looking for a "s3040" and I had never heard of that model... I google it real fast... then... well my brain hurts. The S2540 and the S5400 is truly mind melting

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
of COURSE you had one in hand :D

Too gaudy for my tastes, but that plain top 3040 I posted absolutely floats my boat.

oof, not sure why but the gap between the back plates bothers me intensely....

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Wow!!! I'm a sucker for abalone... After playing an Ibanez black eagle bass when I was a teenager. Gorgeous guitar, Rich!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Woah what is that s540japan model? It looks really interesting, almost like some sort of colorful damascus steel

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm really digging that silver or chrome trim! Whatever it is looks sweet, gaudy for sure but in a good way if you ask me. Still evil. But not so evil it's cute. What the heck does a piece like that usually run for?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Which one?? hahaha the cheap one there is a couple hundred, the expensive one is a few thousand lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was looking at the one rich posted. actually that looks a more like mother of pearl or something, would be kinda awesome if it was something metallic though.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ahhh, that would be abalone. That model is extremely expensive though. Model number is the S5400.

·
Registered
43 Posts
goodness theres one of those s540's on reverb for 3,800 USD... That itchy guitar bit must be copied from wiki or something cause Its description is exactly the same.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.