Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... after having to sell my 7620 VK, I didn’t think I’d get one with upgraded pups and decent condition for $350 ever again and that’s why I was allowed for my birthday this year

I got lucky and my family chipped in to get me a 7620. It is literally almost the same as a universe quality wise or like the 7 string jem7bk

Anyway today I was surprised and I am please it’s got crunch lab bridge so not bad huh

Who else loves 7620s...that’s one of those sweet spot low budget (cuztheir hi end guitars once upon a time ) guitars you find for 300 every few years !!

I’ll post pics on arrival because the site didn’t allow image rips

Hope the day continues well
Peace fellas

·
Registered
59 Posts
I bought a RG7621 in 96 or 97 when they weren't available in the states yet, actually ordered it from Japan with the help of a local guitar shop.
Sold it a longgggg time ago.

Few months ago finally bought another one, these guitars are AMAZING. Japanese built pre-prestige.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Killer guitars and I *REALLY* wish I didn't get rid of mine back in the day. You used to be able to find them for $400-$500 right around 2000-2003, then they sky rocketed in price and now you can barely find one for under $900. I'd love to snag one again, but for the price they've been going for I'd almost rather hold out for a UV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts