Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to purchase a used RG7 and mod the crap out of it. I want to have a real piece of classical art work on the body. I was thinking about printing out sir peter paul ruben's "daniel in the lion's den" (If you havent seen it , you should check it out!) and putting it on. Does anyone have any suggestions of interesting artwork that has somewhat evil themes? I would appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
70 Posts
C.Thep said:
I am going to purchase a used RG7 and mod the crap out of it. I want to have a real piece of classical art work on the body. I was thinking about printing out sir peter paul ruben's "daniel in the lion's den" (If you havent seen it , you should check it out!) and putting it on. Does anyone have any suggestions of interesting artwork that has somewhat evil themes? I would appreciate it very much.
PPR, number one artist in my book. I did my papers on him all through school. This is the first time I know someone who shares the same interest in art, but too bad he doesn't get to play an Ibanez!

Check out what I did to my 7620.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/i_use_this/album?.dir=/9668

·
Registered
623 Posts
The right panel of Hieronymus Bosch's "Garden of Earthly Delights" triptych has some pretty weird imagery. Francisco Goya's "Saturn Devouring His Son" is probably the most disturbing classical painting I've seen. Might be a little over the top.

Picasso's "Guernica" is a classic and would look great on a guitar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.