Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
7,569 Posts
So cool. Maybe Jono will even come around on this one. Don't even wanna think about the price tag tho.
Ironically all this has done is confirmed that no matter what you do to a PIA I’m just not interested :(.

To me that body shape is just ‘wrong’ and is a complete deal breaker. :(

But that swirl is everything I could ask for :D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Ironically all this has done is confirmed that no matter what you do to a PIA I’m just not interested :(.

To me that body shape is just ‘wrong’ and is a complete deal breaker. :(

But that swirl is everything I could ask for :D
Haha we might be opposites. The Pia shape is growing on me. I've liked the black and the recent light blue ones.

On the other hand that swirl looks cheap to me. The colours look artificial. Like a kids kaleidoscope toy. Or a magic eye poster.

I love the depth in the DNAs and the original PMCs/UVMCs. This might be the first swirl I've not really dug.

I'll stick with my original FP. Maybe we'll get a 40th anniversary Pia FP!

·
JEM Winner #2
1,381 Posts
Interesting to see "Prototype" on the lable. Wonder if details/costs are TBD? I'm refreshing IbanezRules and Jemsite to see latest news from Rich!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Leafs must be colored with the swirl scheme colors, just like they did on the original trio. Pick-ups colors, zebra with two colors of the swirl. Hardware, cosmo, of course. Steve is on tour, I don’t expect having the final version untill christmas/namm ‘23

1 - 19 of 19 Posts