Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jemsite! I know you all desperately missed me... Ok maybe not, but I sure missed Jemsite! I didn't realize how often I noodled around on here until I couldn't do it for a while!

I'm a grad student in Geophysics an just got back from Antarctica. Been gone since Nov. It was an amazing trip but I'm glad to be home! I had some access to texts and messages and stuff when in NZ but my time on the Big Ice was filled with lots of hiking and sample collection. I haven't touched a guitar in months! I've got a lot of rust to shake off and a lot of catching up to do...

Cheers!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bet your in pretty good shape physically now!
Haha what's up dude? I was just watchin your stage debut! ;)

Yes it def gets you in shape. Hiking all day in freezing temps carrying 60-80lbs worth if gear & hammering on rocks all day will beat Power 90 that's for sure. :p

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was and I'm very grateful to have had the opportunity to do somethin like that. But honestly, right now I'm just itchin to get down to the studio & start wood chippin!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha this was a random resurrection! I'm actually back out in the field for then next 7 weeks so I'll put up a post with some pics and stuff when I get home. A lot closer to home this time though... Mapping plutons in the high Sierra in Ca. :)

I should have a triple NGD when I get back too! 3 customs that have been ongoing for over a year are all almost done! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts