Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
10,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

We would like some input on what you would like to see on the updated banner. If you would like your Jem to be featured please post some images of your setup so we can share them with the Creative team and draft up something more awesome. Once we have a few proofs we will run them by you for approval and update the banner.
  • You can submit your high res images here and creative will review them to see what will work with the layout.
  • Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted.
  • Please submit well-lit and high-resolution images of your collection
  • By submitting your photos you agree to have Jemsite.com have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.
Thanks in advance!

Jeff

·
Administrator
10,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heya all,

Need some more images to work with to update the banner.

Jeff

·
Registered
437 Posts
Here is my totally original, uncopied, hand made authentic without a doubt not stolen from any site and used for my own good and ibanez sucked at handling it 100% real deal JEM

:D No? ... Ill see myself out lol..

Ok jokes aside, how many more pics do you need; I dont have any, but I know quite a few that have some.

And maybe this will be useful, I dunno

·
Vendor
26,331 Posts
Holy moly, that's before it was chipped. That's a very old picture of LNG1.

Are you seriously the one that won the contest for artwork and got that JEM???

·
Registered
437 Posts
Holy moly, that's before it was chipped. That's a very old picture of LNG1.

Are you seriously the one that won the contest for artwork and got that JEM???
Oh no no no, did you not see the banter I typed on top ? o_O I thought people would get the joke here 😨 lol, THATS NOT MY PICTURE IM SORRY. ITS POSTED ON PUBLIC DOMAIN THO.

Oldies but goodies. More intended the "#1" sig to be used; not the photos really tbh. Kinda janky but I cant do anything about that. Now when I start posting pics of #0 .... :D

·
Vendor
26,331 Posts
I remember the banter at the time that image was chosen, but it was Steve that chose it so, hey, he liked what he liked, didn't really matter if it wasn't super original. But now I see the sarcasm!

I could have sworn the chip was on the back. That the funny story where the janitor stole it from the conference room and sold it local, somebody in a band was playing it on stage and somebody from HUSA just happened to be there that night, and the flashing lights showed up. That's how they got it back.

·
Administrator
10,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Coolio, thanks all.

I will send this over to Creative to see if they can work with any of these.

Keep more images coming guys.

Jeff

·
Administrator
10,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is my totally original, uncopied, hand made authentic without a doubt not stolen from any site and used for my own good and ibanez sucked at handling it 100% real deal JEM

View attachment 16944

:D No? ... Ill see myself out lol..

Ok jokes aside, how many more pics do you need; I dont have any, but I know quite a few that have some.

And maybe this will be useful, I dunno

View attachment 16945
These are great, can you provide some more high-resolution images of the first one.

Jeff

·
Vendor
26,331 Posts
These are great, can you provide some more high-resolution images of the first one.

Jeff
That was a very controversial contest guitar where steve picked the "original" image he liked out of many hundreds submitted and that's the one he picked. The winner would get 1 guitar made for him as well as one for Steve. It turned out it was a stock image slightly manipulated and alot of people got pissed because it really wasn't an "original" image. I would not recommend using an image of that guitar.

·
Registered
437 Posts

Jeff
My apologies Jeff; I was using that picture as a joke Im afraid. As rich mentioned, theres some "controversy" regarding that one, and you made this comment - "Note that the images must be your own work and non-copyrighted." So I was being ironic and cheeky. It is public domain hosted as presented, but yeah shouldnt be used. SORRY!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Did you actually get any images that'll work before this thread took its erm... detour?

Would an FP work? Can't go wrong with a floral jem or a swirl on jemsite..

·
Administrator
10,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any other high res images would be great, how about this one?

p_region_JEM77P_BFP_1P_04.png

Jeff

·
Vendor
26,331 Posts
If you want to be taken seriously you wouldn't put an Indonesian JEM as a main banner. Pretty guitar, but this place is full of JEM snobs most of which detest anything Indo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts