Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
the.godfather said:
Ditto!
He didnt sound too good to me. Although saying that, the interviewers were asking and saying some stupid things!
Yeah, he sounded a bit, well, annoyed by the questions by the interviewers. I loved the part when they said to hold on for commercials and he said 'I got stuff to do'. :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I saw him on his recent tour and he still kick arse. I suspect he's still hitting the sauce, but that's none of my business and you can't take away his accomplishments. Many great artists have wrestled with demons- it seems to come with the territory for some.

Much respect,
Ray

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
bob mclaughlin said:
+1 Your not alone..........
agreed, I still heavily frequent www.eddievanhalen.com, maybe not posting anymore though. I dont see alot of *new* content to talk about, other than gear and i usually get my kicks doing that here, but I and Steve Vai agrees with me, still beleive that Eddie Van Halen is the most *revolutionary* guitarist of the last 25 years...........dimebag darrel, steve, and yngwie do come to mind, as well as maybe tom Morello, but thats my honest opinion

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UV_Ray said:
I saw him on his recent tour and he still kick arse. I suspect he's still hitting the sauce, but that's none of my business and you can't take away his accomplishments. Many great artists have wrestled with demons- it seems to come with the territory for some.

Much respect,
Ray
This was widely known that Ed was pretty much drunk on the tour.

Regards

André

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.