Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tremolo problem. While i was playing my D string suddenly dropped low and then i checked the trmolo. The inotation block just popped up and making the string less tight. And the fine tuner on the D string is supposed to push a bar down which i think holds the intonation block down. Now the bar has popped up, and i cant push it back down for the screw to hold it down

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok this time i used a little bit more force and got the fine tuner screw unstuck without damaging it. Now the bar is a little too short for the screw to push down.

·
Registered
484 Posts
ah, by replacing I meant, slide it back towards the rear of the guitar,. it has slipped forward,.. thereby taking the rod out of reach of the fine tuner. Not all the way offcourse, be sure to check intonation.

Let's fix this baby :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks ive got it all fixed. Ive changed the intonation on all strings as close as i can. I dont bother besides i dont even have a intonation tool. No big performances soon so i should be fine.

Thanks Again :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.