Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my gold ticket for the Sydney show for $150 aud. I've been waiting to see them since about 1985, so I'm super stoked :)

Anyone else going to see them in Australia?

Rock on!

·
Registered
698 Posts
AUSTRALIA February 4, 2008 Perth Burswood Dome
AUSTRALIA February 6, 2008 Melbourne Rod Laver Arena
AUSTRALIA February 9, 2008 Sydney Acer Arena
AUSTRALIA February 12, 2008 Brisbane Entertainment Centre

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
I just got my gold ticket for the Sydney show for $150 aud. I've been waiting to see them since about 1985, so I'm super stoked :)

Anyone else going to see them in Australia?

Rock on!
Oh and lucky, gold ticket. Wish I could have afforded them for my Dad and myself. we got alright ones though in the seated area, section 38 of Acer Arena, centre to the right a bit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
lucky aussies...ive gotta wait almost a year for them to come to california, and even if they do, they might not come to the bay area :(

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
lucky aussies...ive gotta wait almost a year for them to come to california, and even if they do, they might not come to the bay area :(
My guess is they will, from what I'vI understand they are doing a WHOLE world tour, even though they only have a handful of North American dates set so far. It's pretty cool that they're doing Australia this time around. I'm waiting for a Chicago date(s), just seeing them play the classic stuff will be awesome!

·
Registered
9,310 Posts
I hope that they play their classic material for their Aussie fans since all the been doing is the newer stuff which is nowhere near as good! :?
That's the whole point of the show, it is called the "Somewhere Back in Time" tour for a reason.

Oh and there's been some great music off the last few albums since Dickinson and Smith came back to the fold.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts