Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
What do you want actually eddie?! :roll: seems that you can't make up your mind, now you want a EBMM JPM... what do you want next? :lol:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Pretty cool. Looks to about the same spec as a floyd rose classic american strat, but with recessed trem, mirror guard pups, etc.

Theres a floyd classic at my local Sam Ash ive been highly considering...

Maiden Rules \00/

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What do you want actually eddie?! :roll: seems that you can't make up your mind, now you want a EBMM JPM... what do you want next? :lol:
lol i specifically want a EBMM JPM or PGM 300 or 301 lol the other guitars i had posted we're options i would've considerd possibly even gone through but I want a EBMM JPM or PGM lol Im offically done gassin over a VWH everyones "pinche" with em

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
lol i specifically want a EBMM JPM or PGM 300 or 301 lol the other guitars i had posted we're options i would've considerd possibly even gone through but I want a EBMM JPM or PGM lol Im offically done gassin over a VWH everyones "pinche" with em
So, a single locker, a double locker, and a fixed bridge... sure looks like you have your next axe's features all figured out :D

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
About the Iron Maiden Strat., it's OK, nothing special. You could mod any black Strat to look the same so easily, I think very little thought has gone into it, plus having an Iron Maiden logo on a headstoock... well I'd be embarrassed, actually.

·
4,107 Posts
I like it, I like the humbucker in the bridge position, I like the Floyd, it almost seems like a "super strat". Hey, didn't Ibanez build a kind of "super strat"...

·
Registered
535 Posts
They used to have maiden signature strats back in the mid 90's which were like Daves .. Cream with pearloid pickguard, hotrails and original floyd rose .. so much nicer! I've seen these new ones go for about £900 on e.bay

1 - 20 of 23 Posts