Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, thanks for reading

Im looking to buy some IronGear Hammerheads in the next day or two after hearing good stuff about them on various forums, but not a huge amount of people have tried them. Im aiming for a high output pickup with a fairly tight low end, and decent highs, to replace the INF4 on my RG350EX.
Basically, I need people to vouch for them before I order, just to be sure they're what Im after... Im on a fairly tight budget so at the price these seem ideal, and from what I've heard about them, they out-do the larger name brands at even this low price, so if they work, they'd be awesome.

(I tried putting a link here, but cant because of my low post count... They're at Axetec.co.uk... Sorry! )

Thanks, Mark

·
Super Moderator
7,390 Posts
I have to admit I've never even heard of them, let alone tried them!

For £25 though, I think it might be worth taking the plunge.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, yeah, I figured that at that price, even a few good reviews are enough to justify a try, so I ordered a pair last night... Should arrive Thursday at latest, so I'll give a shout when I know how they are!

Cheers, Mark

·
Registered
10 Posts
Most Reviews Say The Steam Hammer has More Clarity Than The Dimarzio PAF Pro, and Say that other than that They are Very Similar. And because The Steam Hammer Is The Same Build As The Hammer Head, I Would Imagine It Would Sound Quite Good Too.
Other Than That I Don't Really Know Much...

//Kaoss//

1 - 4 of 4 Posts