Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from Rich website

pricing - no pricing on this page is correct. inventory crisis has forced me to increase pricing to bronze level setup at smap price. packages above that will depend on what the guitar is based on my regular formula, stainless/nickel/trem/fixed/etc. anything i sell i cannot replace for 10 -12 months and my racks are close to 1/2 empty. i cannot discount what i cannot replace even though i have 200 guitars on order most of them i will not see until sometime next year. to complicate everything the warehouses have tried to freeze out all the indi's by locking up all of this and next years allocations, prompting hoshino to announce there will be a price increase 2/1/22 [and since they announced it it's likely to be significant] to stop the warehouses from locking all of next years availability. for the first time in history anything that comes in after 2/1 will be billed at the new increased cost basis, instead of being billed at the cost basis of when the order was placed, and we have no idea what the new costs will be. so i can't take a preorder and guarantee a price because depending on when it comes in i don't know what the cost will be. the industry as a whole does not expect demand and supply, production and delivery problems to sort out until 2023.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Of course they will raise prices. So will everybody else. I’ve been looking for certain Ibanez guitars, and there isn’t much out there used right now, or new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts