Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Ibanez RG440V offer around 300 usd. Is it worth it ? Is the stock pickup ok ? Any Advice please
Thanks

·
Registered
547 Posts
It's a basic Indonesian RG, stock pickups are Infinity's, not my favourite. Three hundred feels excessive for such a basic instrument second hand.
You could get an immaculate Korean or even a decent Japanese RG for that price.

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Is that the black one with the white pickguard HSS with the SynchronyZR? I'd like to get one but they never sold it in the US. Well, I think one online retailer sold it as an exclusive maybe.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I got a Ibanez RG440V offer around 300 usd. Is it worth it ? Is the stock pickup ok ? Any Advice please
Thanks
I would say $300 is too much for that model. $200 is about right, but you could do better with a Japanese made one. Used you can pick one up for a bit more coin. I don't know what the market is like where you are, but where I live, it's a buyer's market, so shop about.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is that the black one with the white pickguard HSS with the SynchronyZR? I'd like to get one but they never sold it in the US. Well, I think one online retailer sold it as an exclusive maybe.
Yes the black one with the SynchonyZR I think the bridge is good but I don't know about the guitar. Is it decent or not

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
I like that it's classic black with a white pickguard and pickups and HSS. And at that price it seems a nice way to check out a synchroniZR. I've heard mixed stories about it. I'd like to try it though.
The only guitar with it in the USA is the Marco Sfogli, which I've also been jonesing for - but that's significantly more expensive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts