Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this hard case with my rg570ct is destroyed more then just not being able to stand on it side flat? from my understanding this case is supposed to help it with temperature to or not really? here are some pictures of the damage it had when i got it. it seems to be missing two of those metal balls on the bottom for it to stand on. other then that the foam and all is still there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so should i get a new one. or if i dont care about those metal balls as i never stand it up like that should i be fine

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
It should be fine. I have an Ibanez case that is exactly the same, 2 studs missing from the same side. It just about stands up on it's own but for me it's nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It should be fine. I have an Ibanez case that is exactly the same, 2 studs missing from the same side. It just about stands up on it's own but for me it's nothing to worry about.
yeah it still stands just croocked. i just want to know it wont mess up the integrity of the case to protect my guitar when in it. i guess i am getting the message its fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts