Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo just wondering if the original Floyd push-in assembly ( with his nut ,tremholder and so on so not just the trembar obviously) Is compatible with Edge Pro bridge.
I was actually answered that is NOT compatible with lo pro due to arm holder being too short to be threaded in ,
but then another user chimed in sying that in his pro edge it fits , just his answer was not so clear about ( sevenstring forum).
I have both 2 rg7620 ( with lo pro so not compatible as i was shown) and rg1527 ( pro edge ) but it looks weird to me that it would pro but not lo pro , so just asking here hoping someone has first hand experiene/info about

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you really want a great push in trem arm, I would suggest checking out the Red Bishop stuff. Amazing quality and works so well. I have these on both of my Pia's and my J Custom.

RED BISHOP High quality original guitar and bass parts
lol THANL YOU ,should have added i know magik well ( had it briefly at disposal to try ) .They cleverly banned Italy for shipping 2 years straight when i inquired ( several times) cause pa*demic , and i got pissed off about since reasons i would not like to go OT and overboard (absurd overwordly fake media stuff vs reality in front of me and so on , blah blah ) , also they add Vat automatically but a web-friend had to pay twice once in customs .. i asked them about and waiting answer still.Not gonna pay 80€ for a trem expecially since the absurd reasons up,
like i would " beg " a company to delivery.. f**k of .
____
.Nevertheless shamelessy i'm considering for another one ( gold finish ) :whistle:but i wait answer for customer service .THAT SAID :):
____
I did ask about Floyd push-in compatibility as is extremely cheaper and works very well in a floyd i have ( can't dismantle it to try , as it was fixed by a tech with some stuff ) .
That's why i did ask expecially since i got a mixed answers elsewhere , i was hoping that in a ibby forum for 6ers someone did try that already since is so cheap and u.s. common even cheaper stuff .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just a follow up, for a weird coincidence they answer about customs ..answer is: "take on ebay , so ebay will collect cutoms duties"...
well they also say that it does not add custom, but when i take in cart it raises ,whatever is is ot anyway.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hallo just wondering if the original Floyd push-in assembly ( with his nut ,tremholder and so on so not just the trembar obviously) Is compatible with Edge Pro bridge.
I was actually answered that is NOT compatible with lo pro due to arm holder being too short to be threaded in ,
but then another user chimed in sying that in his pro edge it fits , just his answer was not so clear about ( sevenstring forum).
I have both 2 rg7620 ( with lo pro so not compatible as i was shown) and rg1527 ( pro edge ) but it looks weird to me that it would pro but not lo pro , so just asking here hoping someone has first hand experiene/info about
I've used the Floyd push-in trem assembly on an Edge. It fit perfectly. If the Edge Pro assembly takes the same size as the Edge, you should be fine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The standard screw in Floyd Rose assembly fits an Edge, so one would assume the push in one would fit as well, since it's designed to retro-fit Floyd Roses.
I've used the Floyd push-in trem assembly on an Edge. It fit perfectly. If the Edge Pro assembly takes the same size as the Edge, you should be fine.
yeah i was told that screw.in goes into but the push-in tremholder and that causes problem into lo-pro . Is true that tremholder is shorter actually .. But i have both pro and lo pro and i cannot see the difference there n tremhold and thickness in bridge to justify a difference..
Well Thank you very much for chiming in! if i sort out i will report , also did ask to a guy who has tons of axes and meddles with them( switching bridges etc ) gonna catch out the thruth about it somehow
^^ .

·
Registered
815 Posts
I agree....stupid of Red Bishop not to ship to certain countries. I had the same issue but managed to get a few of them through a friend. Not sure what their issue is these days but they need to get with the times and move forward.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts