Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts

It looks real, has the correct TEAM J Craft placement & Ibanez Inspection Card , Scan Card 00-07 & Booklet that comes with new guitars.

Also the body & Trem looks correct... anyone else see a issue with this?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when i saw these Jems on ****. Check the sellers feedback, there's no sales of previous jems.

Some asked the seller what the serila number was on the Jem ...

REPLY - 'Serial Number is (21)0007F0527667 Name recorded on the build card is Kouji It is made in Japan.'

Funny because when i asked the seller, i got the exact same answer for a different jem listing! Looks abit dodgy to me. An the fact their based in france but it's coming from CHINA of all places kind of adds insult to injury. I've already been scammed on **** America for a U.S.A Malmsteen strat and it's not a very pleasant experience. Lesson learnt however ...

If it looks to be true, it probably is.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Epicus Furor said:
I was thinking the same thing when i saw these Jems on ****. Check the sellers feedback, there's no sales of previous jems.

Some asked the seller what the serila number was on the Jem ...

REPLY - 'Serial Number is (21)0007F0527667 Name recorded on the build card is Kouji It is made in Japan.'

Funny because when i asked the seller, i got the exact same answer for a different jem listing! Looks abit dodgy to me. An the fact their based in france but it's coming from CHINA of all places kind of adds insult to injury. I've already been scammed on **** America for a U.S.A Malmsteen strat and it's not a very pleasant experience. Lesson learnt however ...

If it looks to be true, it probably is.
Maybe the actual guitar is real, but it doesn't belong to him?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Coz, Thats what i think it is. Exactly what was done with my Malmsteen strat on ****. the person advertised 5 of them with the SAME picture, same serial numbers e.t.c.

I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole ...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.