Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. Is this a model 750? If so, is it worth 399? Shipped with hard case?

Thanks guys..

See pic attached..
Tim

·
Registered
962 Posts
Yeah, Looks like a 750 to me.

Those were VERY well made, $400 is a great price for it, especially with the hardshell case.

If you like it, get it!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, I can't swing it right now I don't think.. He has two of them.. This is the best of the two, but he says the other is really in decent shape too.. it's 350 I think.. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll introduce you too him.. He's a great guy.. and I've dealt with him many times..
Tim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops.. I think I told ya wrong.. I think the other one is 400 with Shipping included or there about.. and this one is 400 without shipping.. but shipping I think is only 20 bucks to 30 bucks in my experience with him and I've bought about 5 guitars from this guy and traded with him too! So it's still a good price..

Tim

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are those pickups good? Were they made by Dimarzio in the states? If so, what type of Dimarzio's are they? What about the neck, is it a wizard or ? The only thing I don't like personally about it is that it doesn't have the bubinga neck insert, and the all access neck joint / body join, thingy! Whatever it's called.. I love that on my guitar.. I'm somewhat convinced that the Bubinga helps as my neck is as straight as it can be.. and so was the 470 I had which was a jap made guitar with the same neck as my current RG 550..

Thanks guys.;. You guys rock!
Tim

·
Registered
962 Posts
DotNetTim said:
Are those pickups good? Were they made by Dimarzio in the states? If so, what type of Dimarzio's are they? What about the neck, is it a wizard or ? The only thing I don't like personally about it is that it doesn't have the bubinga neck insert, and the all access neck joint / body join, thingy! Whatever it's called.. I love that on my guitar.. I'm somewhat convinced that the Bubinga helps as my neck is as straight as it can be.. and so was the 470 I had which was a jap made guitar with the same neck as my current RG 550..

Thanks guys.;. You guys rock!
Tim
Hah, dont worry about the bulbinga stripe, these old RG's were made with the really high density maple, and ive NEVER seen a warped neck on one of the old ones. I see plenty of those new ones warped though, haha, they dont even make it out of the store before the necks pretzel up.

And about the standard neck joint, I actually PREFER it to the AANJ. But, I have medium-large hands and have no trouble playing fast on the high frets.

I think you'll be hooked once you play it :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.