Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Gawd i hate your threads Jim....:lol:

I get soooooo jealous every time i see those beauties...

But anyhow... some day i'll have a collection just as cool.

The problem is i can't get much sleep till that day comes...;)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
fettouhi said:
I'm wondering what pawel would think about that :). You have a real jemfest going on there JJEMMER777.

Regards

André
I wouldn't mind at all, as long as they are good ;) (although given the current news, out of all days today would be the worst one possible...)

Back on topic: I'm glad I don't have that many guitars, I can hardly get myself to do maintenance work on two...;)

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol....thanks guys!

Yep - the maintenance keeps me busy.

Especially cuz every time I think I'm done polishing......I have to go back and clean up the druel again. ehhh...I got dry mouth:lol:

BTW - New awesome baby in the works:)

PS - I never realized until this very moment that Polish and Polish were spelled the same:lol:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
That's a nice collection there man! Must have taken you a good amount of time for all that.

I don't even want to start to really clean my guitars. Heck I don't even want to know how many I actually have(althought maybe I should 'cause I can't remember which guitars I still have and which ones I've sold or loaned out).

·
Registered
623 Posts
That's a great collection. The FP, BFP, and VSBL are among my favorite Jems.

I'm sure this is a stupid question...but why two FPs? Are they tuned differently? Different pickups? You didn't get them for the different floral patterns, did you? 8O

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
moro said:
I'm sure this is a stupid question...but why two FPs? Are they tuned differently? Different pickups? You didn't get them for the different floral patterns, did you? 8O
Cause two is better than one, duh!.... unless we're talking about how many men are involved in a threesome, where one is always better ;)

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
God, I love Florals....

Jim, nice photos of your lovely collection once again, that said, I need to polish up my 7s. I've been using Fender guitar polish for ages on all my guitars and Im currently awaiting for my guitar polish kit from Eric's Guitars to come. It's great stuff from what I've heard. I can't wait to use it. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
vette6600 said:
i was expecting some jokes about polish people. oh well, nice collection :)
Me too! Lol, I figured it was some kind of Polish Holiday that we were all about to be a part of :D

I actually participated in this - I gave my DY a brand new set of super light slinkys, if that counts ;)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Whew...I was worried there for a minute. Then I realized that we're in Colorado, so at least we wouldn't have to worry about a submarine attack. Plus, it's dark here, so no worries about a nightime attack, what with the flashlight issues and all. ;)

Sorry...a higher power compelled me.

Nice guitars, by the way! We still need to grab a beer one of these days :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.