Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In 87 when this guitar came out, man I fell in love with it! As a youngster, I couldn't afford the $1550.00 price at my local music store for the only 1 they had and none were really around. Even guitar center didn't have one. I just played my $500.00 81 kramer pacer with a strat neck. Now 22 yrs later I stumbled accross this MINT, it is in brand new condition you can't even tell if it's been played. It's with original numbered case and paperwork cord and warranty card all #'s match WOW! I just had to share this Jem of a Jem with you guys, I now play my rg550 20th anni and man I love that guitar too. Glad to be part of the forum. Great site !!!

by the way The pic's are from the dealer I purchased the guitar from and the green color is more true jem green in person, the pic's don't do it justice but my camera's broke. also the signature on the back has a clear seal over it like that of Rich's #60 in his collection pics, and the color is the same green.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the great welcome and great coments guys, She is a beaut and I've been a Vai fan since his DLR days ! I'm in the middle of building a green meanie right now, So I'll post that as I go along. and as far as my rg550's 20th I have one black, and one red. and I have a Ibanez euphoria ep7 the green one. and as far as the 81 strat head pacer, she had the spiderweb graphic and pre rockinger and floyd trem, it was solid brass 6 screw trem. SHE'S GONE oh well.

thanks again

·
Registered
600 Posts
Same here I still want one so bad. LNG next to swirls are my favorite. When I saw the Jems ever in my life it was the Pink, Yellow and then I went to this mom and pop music store and there it was the LNG hanging on the wall. I wanted it so bad and I think at the time it was 2000.00.. I so want one.. But I have other things I need to get first.. I want an Avalon Mic Preamp first and then a new computer workstation after that then maybe seek out a LNG or GMC or PMC... then I'll be happy.. Mic Pre first...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.