Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, i'm a new member..! i registered a few minutes ago...
I have a simple question: i own a j-custom s-pb1 (trasparent red), you can see the specs here http://www.jemsite.com/jcustom/jcustom_1999.htm

Well, this is the only site i've found with some information about j-customs! So i'm asking you the actual market value of my guitar, considering that i played it for 5 years (it's in excellent conditions however).

Maybe you can help me, because i have no idea: where i live it's unknown quite everywere...

Thanks in advance!!

len

p.s. before you ask... i'm asking because i can not longer play it :(

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Realistically if it's in a condition you can't even play it with you're looking at junk/parts status. If it was in playable condition you're probably looking around $700-$900 depending on the condition. Mind you I don't know how popular the S body J-Customs are.

Why can't you play it anymore if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait!

The guitar is in exellent conditions, very playable, near mint i could say...!

I can't play it because i don't have a band anymore and i won't play again, probably... it's a particular situation, ehm... :(

well, considering that it's not broken or other things, is 900$ a good price?
i think that it's too low, but maybe i'm wrong!

i was asked by a friend of mine that collects guitars and wants it, but i really don't know... it seems to be a quite rare guitar

thanks for the answer anyway ;)

·
Vendor
26,699 Posts
It is quite rare, but high end S never sell as well as say an RG. If it was a clean RG7CST it would be $2500. Somewhere North of $1000 but who knows how far North a buyer would go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.