Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just won this guitar on an auction (e bay)! Everything looks al right to me in the auction, a part from the fact that the photos posted are kind of small, low resolution. and also i was the only biddder. Looks like that noone really liked that axe and that makes me think something is wrong.. Can anyone help? :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was looking on this auction because I think it’s the best S series ibanez that’s on the market

If You want to check the guy before biding always send him a mail …:” Hello Mr. X please send me some high res. Pix of a….inlay on the 12 fret and a place where the neck is jointed to body, but please make this pic outdoor on natural light” J there’s no way that he can find something like that on web and if he will send you those that you know then for sure that he have this guitar at home.

I wish I bought it, but 2 weeks ago I‘ve bought a LACS 7 string and now my budget is ruined.

If you would like to sell it in next 1-2 years please mail me!!! I will buy it immediately.

Regards

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
nikt said:
You've seen it already it's the one with whole white binding and one white pickup. I've posted pix in the 7 strig area

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36683

now I'm also hunting for a J-Custom 7 string :)
Oh yeah.;) That's right. I've been seeing too many LACS recently:lol:

Interested in this?
item #7325122202.
If I had the cash, I would buy it in a heartbeat.:smile:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello! I've actually won the guitar! (that white S-series J custom in australia) In the end noone actually placed any other bid. it would make a 1200 usD deal. Does anyone has any idea for pricing a guitar like that?
The vendor is not quite willing to send me other pics, saying he doesn't have a digital camera, but if i can get some i'll post them here right away!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.