Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I just won this guitar on an auction (e bay)! Everything looks al right to me in the auction, a part from the fact that the photos posted are kind of small, low resolution. and also i was the only biddder. Looks like that noone really liked that axe and that makes me think something is wrong.. Can anyone help? :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was looking on this auction because I think it’s the best S series ibanez that’s on the market

If You want to check the guy before biding always send him a mail …:” Hello Mr. X please send me some high res. Pix of a….inlay on the 12 fret and a place where the neck is jointed to body, but please make this pic outdoor on natural light” J there’s no way that he can find something like that on web and if he will send you those that you know then for sure that he have this guitar at home.

I wish I bought it, but 2 weeks ago I‘ve bought a LACS 7 string and now my budget is ruined.

If you would like to sell it in next 1-2 years please mail me!!! I will buy it immediately.

Regards

·
Registered
212 Posts
IbanezNorthwest said:
The White one in Australia?
yeah,it's an awsome guitar,and the binding that is going on the fretboard and then on the body looks crazy sweet ,like somebody would ask me

1200 US dolars is not a price for a such J-custom

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
nikt said:
You've seen it already it's the one with whole white binding and one white pickup. I've posted pix in the 7 strig area

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36683

now I'm also hunting for a J-Custom 7 string :)
Oh yeah.;) That's right. I've been seeing too many LACS recently:lol:

Interested in this?
item #7325122202.
If I had the cash, I would buy it in a heartbeat.:smile:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello! I've actually won the guitar! (that white S-series J custom in australia) In the end noone actually placed any other bid. it would make a 1200 usD deal. Does anyone has any idea for pricing a guitar like that?
The vendor is not quite willing to send me other pics, saying he doesn't have a digital camera, but if i can get some i'll post them here right away!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not yet! it's coming from australia and i think it will take a while! I'll post em as soon as i get it :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts