Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from my mom who was at an estate who says they had a 5-String Jackson Bass with a hardshell case. I dont know much about it besides that its red. They are going back to see what model number it is.

The price they are asking is $150, but im going to have her try to haggle them down to $100.

When i get the model does anybody think they can give me an accurate price? I know nothing about guitars and neither do my parents.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is my first bass i have owned, and i played one for the first time about a month ago so really dont know how to play anything. I also do not have a bass amp. :(

But it plays very nice acoustically. When i play really hard though i get a lot of buzz. Is that normal for a bass guitar?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks ill have to look into those. I was planning on just using it if and when i start recording stuff. But i dont really have anything to record with cause im really poor.

I do have a GT-8 coming in the mail this week. But i dont think ill be able to figure out how to record on it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts