Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st, Near mint 1986 Jackson Made Schon Guitar. I have the original paperwork on it and Original case. This one is painful to sell but I have two of the less than 200 made. I remember waiting for these to come out reading the specs and getting the inside scoop as a member of the Journey fan club (TMI) but when this came out I rushed to Sam Ash in NYC and plunked over the cash. $3000 firm
Next up is a prototype Jackson made for Paul Crook (no ppwrk to confirm it yet -check with me for updates ) It is a Jackson Custom shop AT1T with coil split routed into the body -not offered on AT1T stock. It's in New condition even though it predates the fender takeover. $1800. I did email Paul to confirm the story of this piece and will update this post when and if I hear back.

$1800!

-Look online they sell for $2999!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts