Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Jackson PS4 Performer Series that I am selling and just trying to see what I can get for it. It has the Floyd Rose Tremolo. All of the bolts on the tremolo have been replaced and this guitar is in Excellent condition. No serious scuffs or scratches. The only thing it is missing is the cover for the back where the springs are. I believe it is a mid 90's model. But not 100% sure. I know you're supposed to be able to tell by the model number, so I can send it upon request. I can also send pictures upon request. I've seen people selling them for $400-$500 online, but I figured I'd be pretty content with $350. I'll also include two sets of strings, a strap, about 20 picks, and the soft gig bag with it. I have this guitar and another, but only one hard case, so I need to hold onto it. (sorry)

PM me or email me at [email protected] for inquiries or questions.

Jason Autry

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This $350 price includes shipping. I will have pictures of this guiar up soon, but for now, I found one on the internet that is the same color. As said before as well, includes 2 sets of strings, strap, 20 picks, and soft gig bag. The strings are SIT's.

Maple bolt-on neck. Rosewood fingerboard w/ 24 Fret / 25.5" scale / 1 11/16" nut. Jackson J70 neck pickup, Jackson J135 middle pickup, Jackson J70 bridge pickup. JT500 double locking tremolo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.