Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i've got a mint looking SL2H MAH Trans blue im pretty sure it's a mah mdoel as the grain looks like mahogany...

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a165/ozzuk/SL2H/

It's in really good condition no chips dings etc as far as I can tell, the Floyd block has been changed/upgraded to a biggger brass one but I can include the stock one or change it back pickups have been changed to a burnt chrome Bareknuckle Nailbomb set...

The flame top is stunning and looks great in all sorts of lighting conditions.

It's an excellent guitar I just dont ever use it so would rather get something more suitable for me to use..

I would either like a reasonable offer of around £1450 shipped in the uk I can do it for less if you collect...

Or a trade I'd ideally want a Lo Pro Jem7vSBL, probably should have looked for one of these in the first place, but we all learn...or a Lo Pro Jem 7DBK in good to perfect condition, and some cash from you, most 7dbks seem to go for £750-900 at the most... however the 7VSBL is preferred...

I have not interest in a model with an EDGE Pro sorry...

I have 100% good/positive feedback on you know where but i'd prefer to deal here as there seems to be too many cheapskates on ebay...

I can probably travel to some parts of England Bristol and London are easy enough to get too, and i'd rather have the hassle of traveling than worrying about damage during transit..

7VSBL's will get priority or people wanting to just buy it outright...

So send me a pm if your interested, and maybe we can work something out...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still got this beauty sitting in it's case which is a shame, still happy to do trades, also looking at RG 550's prefer ones wiht an EDGE bridge RG 520's and 570's also considered.

More than happy for someone to buy it outright, can ship for £1320 in the uk via DHL or TNT

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop to £1280 shipped via 24 hour courier can ship within EU for a little more but prefer UK sale.

Absoulely fantastic guitar it just didnt gel with me, sounds fantastic plays fantastic stays in tune brilliantly OFR arm is perfect too...

will contemplate reasonable offers...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was sure i'd closed all my threads that i'd stopped selling the Jackson wnet ages adn ages ago, when I traded it for an Eclipse I then smaller/cheaper things to actually sell as no one was interested in the sl2h...

So please guys if you read this thread the sl2h has gone and I dont think I have the guys email/number anymore...

Honestly thought I had locked it sorry....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.