Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello all... i was browsing the forums a lot looking for anybody who owned a j custom 9670tb (neckthru,gold hardware, vine inlay, trans black) id love for some high res pics so i could drool while i save up for the one i tried in a shop out of town :)
thx...

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I own a JCRG-2 which is the same thing without the vine inlay in trans blue. But here's a shot of the one you're looking for:

Seeing that it's identical to the JCRG-2 I can tell you that it's one nice playing axe. Mind you, for some strange reason I still prefer the RG8670 over the 9670/jcrg-4 and rg9570/jcrg-2 (same neck profile and everything just a bolt on).

Cheers,

Budd

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Unknown Doodl3.2 said:
rg8670 is a super wizard also?? sweeet... does it feel as solid and heavy as the rg4?
My RG8670's are about the same as my JCRG-2 (which SHOULD be the same as the JCRG4 as I don't think the inlay is going to add any signifant weight to it).

The RG8670 is also a super wizard. Well technically NONE of them are really wizard necks as they share the same dimensions as the super wizard but actually have a different profile(slightly asymetric).

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
buddroyce said:
My RG8670's are about the same as my JCRG-2 (which SHOULD be the same as the JCRG4 as I don't think the inlay is going to add any signifant weight to it).

The RG8670 is also a super wizard. Well technically NONE of them are really wizard necks as they share the same dimensions as the super wizard but actually have a different profile(slightly asymetric).
aight thx for the info!!! now ill know what to look for if ever that 9670 is gone by the time i have enough saved :p

p.s: anybody know how i can turn the ishibashi page into english? i only have a bunch of wierd symbols which makes it close to impossible to navigate the site (i dont think my computer has the tech necessary to read japanese)..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.