Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if this is available for sale? I've heard that it is floating around but I can't confirm this. Any one out there have any news or know where I may obtain a live DVD or VHS vid that you can refer me too.

Well appreciated

Armando

·
Registered
166 Posts
Armando Cordero said:
Anyone know if this is available for sale? I've heard that it is floating around but I can't confirm this. Any one out there have any news or know where I may obtain a live DVD or VHS vid that you can refer me too.

Well appreciated

Armando
There's no official release for this. I picked up a DVD of it about 6 months ago in London - it was originally a TV broadcast and is excellent quality and great performance. Unfortunately don't really get to see much of Jennifer Batten but Jeff Beck's as great as always.

There's also a 2DVD of Michael Jackson on the Bad tour featuring Jennifer Batten but not seen it yet - although I will have later tonight as it was posted a couple of days ago in a newsgroup - hopefully lots of Jennifer Batten on that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.