Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, I finally took the plunge and purchased a Jem 10th from the US. Trying to get one over here (for the right price anyway) was getting a drag.

6 days from paying for it to delivery WOW!!!

As usual the British Government had to take their 'piece' of the action by way of the V*T, T*x and Ch*rges, but I still got it for a well decent price. There was no way i was 'skimping' on the insurance cover anyway!!

Its in nr Mint condition with a little chrome wear on the very edge of the pickups.
Its numbered No: 82.

Does anyone know its origins???? I believe this one was released into the Japanese Market ;)

Ill post some pics for those interested as soon as i work out how to do it LOL

·
Registered
517 Posts
There a Top guitar bro! - i luv my one, just wait untill you play the beast your gona luv they way the guitar handles & sound's, one of the best Jems ever made! No: 82 is Japanese Market deffenetly, this one sounds like it came from a seller On EvilBay i think if i remember right?- anyway all the best with it bro let us see some picture's when it gets there.
Cheers- Jake.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gurj, ill let you know m8 (dont think it will be this lifetime though) lol

Yeah, this one was advertised on evilb*y a couple of weeks ago, but fortunately for me the seller removed the item so i could buy directly from him. I got it for a couple of hundred $ more than the starting price.

Lucky enough for me, I had bought from him before so i knew he was to be trusted ;)

Thanks for the feedback and info guys!!!!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
DAMN8O - I thought I had GAS!! My collection fails in comparision Liggy:) How sweet are the 10ths. I still gotta get my one of those.

I think I'm numb all over....... Congrats on a beautiful collection man;)

btw - betta oil up that board on the 10th;)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Dude you have way too many guitars, nice ones I might add as well. :)

Please send some immediately to me, they're taking way too much space in your house ;)

Jokes aside CONGRATS ON THE 10TH!

You're officially on my "I'm so jealous of you" List.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The 10th is a great guitar. The best jem I ve ever owned, althought I liked the sound of the BSB a little more. The ebony on that 10th seems to be a little "grainy" wich is odd.

A pic of the 10th side by side with the PGM90th would be nice.

Congratz, you have a nice collection.

·
Registered
494 Posts
AMAZING collection!!! Thanks for posting this. I would love to see you post a comparative review of each of your Jems - especially in terms of neck feel, and your likes/dislikes (if any) for each.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.