Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the JEM-10th is anniversary model from 1986-1996, so how about the JEM-20th (1986-2006)?? Would it possible looks like JEM-10th and more fansy?? Just curious about it.....

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Re: What will be the JEM-20th looks like??

I tink they should pick a floral from my Natalie Jems thread. What the hell is Ibanez thinking not having a floral!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
They have traditionally been limited editions. It would be interesting to see what Vai wants to do with this next anniversary jem, but we dont even know right now if ibanez will even make one.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Given Ibanez's greed I imagine it's a fairly safe bet they'll be a Jem 20.

Question is what will it be like? something with LED's would be cool, or maybe Tom can sell them one of his designs :)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
markg5150 said:
Given Ibanez's greed I imagine .....
what greed... thats a really really stupid thing to say when you look at prices for ANY other companies anniversary or even signature models ...Ibanez are comparitively cheap.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
markg5150 said:
Given Ibanez's greed I imagine it's a fairly safe bet they'll be a Jem 20.

Question is what will it be like? something with LED's would be cool, or maybe Tom can sell them one of his designs :)
I'd be happy if they just gave me one. Then they could have the design.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Devo said:
what greed... thats a really really stupid thing to say when you look at prices for ANY other companies anniversary or even signature models ...Ibanez are comparitively cheap.
I agree that the prices aren't astronomical, what I mean is that the Ibanez marketing machine doesn't need much of an excuse to churn out anniversary models. For example - who else celebrates their 90th anniversary ?? Most people would wait for the full 100

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm surprised I'm the only one who wants a new floral. Come on people! How cool would a new floral with an AANJ and a maple fretboard be?

1 - 20 of 158 Posts