Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I really don't know I think it would still be worth 1000 it all the parts are ibanez and have the stamps on them post some pics. Is trade you a custom build ibanez swirl

·
Registered
577 Posts
It might actually be worth more to part it out. A legit original 77FP neck in excellent shape can fetch $500 by itself...

·
Developer
863 Posts
Well considering a players condition jem (totally wrecked cosmetically sells for 1000-1200)

I would say 1300-1500. If you separated it and put it on ebay your looking at around the same, the neck may sell for 500ish...

Just my opinion, but it does look very cool!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well - If you ask me - the nicest tribute would be FP Neck with LNG body. And original neck profile would be from late 80's please.
About pricing this very very rare DY777/FP77 model - I would't go any cheaper with price than what people ask from original FP and DY models nowdays.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
No way you'll get more by parting it out. The neck is the only thing with any substantial value. You'll get $500-$600 for the neck if it's PERFECT. The body and hardware wont get you any more than $500.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi all I have decided I'm going to sell my jem, what reserve should I put on it if I put it on ebay I was thinking £550

1 - 20 of 21 Posts